With your Hoover Carpet Cleaner SteamVac with Clean Surge carpet cleaner machine at home, you no longer need to rent a deep cleaner to give your carpets and upholstery a thorough cleaning. This carpet cleaner grooms carpet fibres from sides to loosen the dirt while the Clean Surge feature applies extra detergent to remove stubborn stains.
Its dual tank system makes cleaning so much easier by keeping clean and dirty water separate for easy filling and emptying. There’s no hassle of changing belts because of breakage as there are no belts!
The Hoover SteamVac carpet cleaner has multi-directional brushes which surround the carpet fibres and removes dirt from all angles. There is also a SpinScrub hand tool which helps thoroughly clean upholstery, stains and stairs from the palm of your hand.
Carpets are cleaned faster with a dual tank system as clean and dirty water is stored in different tanks. You empty, fill and rinse the respective tanks as needed, individually.
3 brushroll speeds and Clean Surge
Choose your brushroll speed as per the cleaning job. You have high mode for normal cleaning, low for gentle cleaning and switch off to pick up any spills. The Clean Surge feature of the Hoover SteamVac carpet cleaner gives sufficient power and applies extra detergent to clean stubborn spots and heavy traffic areas.
With heated cleaning, heat is directly applied to the floor where it’s needed the most to help remove the most stubborn of stains.
Belts and motor
The carpet cleaner runs on a 12-am motor and as there are no belts; there is no tension or worry of replacing or changing broken belts.
- Clean surge control at your finger tips
- Comes with a one year warranty and 16 oz. Hoover deep cleansing detergent
- Choose between 3-speed brushroll controls
- Dual tank system with separate water tanks for clean and dirty water
- SpinScrub technology gives a thorough 360 degree cleaning by loosening dirt and thoroughly cleaning carpet and upholstery fibres
- Its 12-amp motor gives the necessary power to give floors a thorough cleaning
- 8-foot stretch hose gives instant and extended reach
- Difficult to assemble
- Dirty tank is a bit small in size
- Not so durable a machine
- Not a steam cleaner and has no heater, though it’s called SteamVac
- Difficult attaching and using the furniture attachment
- Rather heavy and cumbersome machine
- Not that convenient to use on stairs